My partner & I have been living together for 14 years. I ignored earlier instints (red flags) and continued anyway. Suggested we go for counseling to deal with anger issues (family of origin issues), & to learn/practice better communication. Counseling refused several times over the years. I’m tired of emotional roller coaster & feeling emotionally [...]Full Story»
My boyfriend and I have been together since we were 17 and now we are 28, off and on at first but steady and living with each other for the past 6 years. We’ve had a great relationship and are very close but recently things have changed. My boyfriend changed his career about 2 years [...]
I have been in a difficult long distance relationship for three and a half years with him. We’re both still young; 17 and 21, but very much in love however he’s cheated twice. He’s accepted to date others as a form of revenge when our insecurities and tension led to arguments. Sex never occurred and [...]
In 2002 (I was 17) I met a guy (he was 26) hung out in a group that one night. He was recently divorced after a 7 yr marriage. I got married that same year. Never saw this man again. Until 2 1/2 years ago I was going through a divorce after being married 6 [...]
More in this category
- Relationship Advice: My boyfriend lives with his ex???
- Relationship Advice: My girlfriend is angry and she won’t tell me why
- Relationship Advice: My boyfriend feels he’s not getting enough space
- Relationship Advice: My Fiance Wants to Spend Every Waking Minute With Me
- Relationship Advice: Should I Move On From My Relationship?
- Relationship Advice: I get angry when my partner doesn’t listen